I’ve started a new job and we are evaluating whether we would still like to use a server-side framework for HTML generation or whether we should go for a client-side DOM manipulation/JS-templates-only-approach where the browser calls into the API directly.
Therefore I have decided to put up a small Backbone demo page with the opening lines of Richard III. - this is sure to be a pretty unique string that won’t show up anywhere else on my website. The actual content is being pulled in by an Ajax call and then inserted into the DOM. Using jQuery, underscore and Backbone is of course overkill for such a small site but I wanted to simulate realistic conditions.
I’m going to wait a few days and then update this blog post. In the meanwhile you can keep checking the unique search query for the dynamic content and see if something shows up over the next few days. The page has some content already present in the HTML (the Macbeth part) which will help comparing the Google results. You should be able to find that part on Google with a another specially crafted search query.
Edit 15/03/12: The results